New Blog Design
After a little more than two years and 500 posts we thought it was time for a redesign of the Word to the Wise blog.
While we were cleaning up the design we also fixed some functionality that was broken and added some new features:
- Everything should render cleanly in most any browser
- Search works!
- The archives, over on the right hand side, are a lot easier to navigate
- If you visit the blog from your cellphone you’ll get a nice layout customized for the smaller screen
- Down at the bottom of each post are some little badges that’ll let you share the article via twitter or facebook or digg or …
- The little badges also let you send the article via email, or convert it to a print-friendly PDF
- There’s a live-ish feed of Laura and I on twitter on the right hand side
- If you post a comment you’ll find that we generate a little monster avatar for you, if you don’t have a gravatar set up
- Our RSS feed for new comments is a bit more visible than it was
We’ll be tweaking things over the next couple of weeks – if you see any problems comment here or email us