Yahoo Feedback Loop
If you are utilizing the Yahoo Complaint Feedback Loop, you should have received an email today about an upcoming change to the CFL.
The message received was:
“On June 29, 2015, we will transition Yahoo Complaint Feedback Loop (CFL) administration from Return Path to Yahoo Customer Care.
We will continue sending spam reports during this transition. However, you will need to save existing CFL information as it will not be available after the transition.
To save the existing CFL information:
- Go to http://feedbackloop.yahoo.net
- Sign-in with the email address you used for registration
- Go to ‘Manage Existing CFLs’ section (3rd tab at the top)
- Select all the information for existing domains
- Copy and paste the information to a file for future reference
To add, modify or remove domains post transition, please visit postmaster.yahoo.com.
For any questions, visit our CFL Help page or contact Yahoo Customer Care.”
The CFL Help page can be found at https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN3438.html or contact Yahoo via their Customer Care page.